Monday, February 29, 2016

long time

I really don't have a good reason for being gone that long and not writing in my blog. I think It started with my disappointment in the revolutions in the Arab world that made me really speechless and  reach the point where nothing ever is getting better.

Despite everything going on with Muslims in USA, I honestly enjoy my life here even thu I live in the south with maybe the least diverse city. So unless Trump is the president- hopefully that will never happen; I will keep working and studying like normal Americans people do.

Yes I am now a Graduate student getting my master degree, this is my second semester, I worked so hard to get back to school and I am enjoying it. Which brings us back to  why I wasn't an active blogger. Sometimes I am busy and don't have time or have time but don't feel like writing and other times I am free and feel like writing but don't have anything to write about.

The major thing that happened to me and changed my life forever is losing my father last November, I was planning to go and see him when he got really sick but It was too late so I got their on the 3rd day of the funeral. so much to talk about but I can't cry right now so maybe another time I will let it all out

Anyway I want to have place to talk to my self  again

I promise my self to come back soon

1 comment:

sheeshany said...

الله يرحمه للوالد. العمر إلكم ويصبركم.

أهلًا بالعودة على أي حال وأخبار طيبة عن الدراسة . بالتوفيق.

============
blogging is .. hard!

the motivation vs finding (creating?) time is a constant dilemma. Especially in the face of other, more popular, social media outlets like facebook (yek!) & twitter (yeeeeeeeeeey) :)