Sunday, September 13, 2009

I hate airports

even if i I want to welcome anybody I still hate airports; because deep inside i know he/she will leave in few days or even weeks .... and the feeling never changes ..... I mean they come and go every year ! I should be used to say goodbye but I never did and will never be .....

It scares me that in few months I will be saying goodbye .... but is it gonna feel the same ? I guess it's gonna be worst because then I will be missing everybody !!

why do we have to be apart from each other ?!!

I am so scared ....

5 comments:

and life goes on... said...

I wrote a similar post just 5 days ago! what a coinsidence! it never gets any easier :( I hate airports.. they make me truely sick!

SimSim said...

I just read ur post it's really touchy and i felt i wrote it ... u speak my mind ... we will never stop saying goodbye but i hope it will be for better things this is all what we can wish for

Anonymous said...

I hate airports too, for being a passenger who hates his flight, there is no u-turn after the check-in point. I hate our airport bcoz everything is expensive there, ya 3ammi they think all passengers are rich and collecting money from the streets abroad :rant: and there is no wireless interent, if u want it u have to pay a stupid pre-paid card :rant:

alla yraj3lik kol a7babik bel salmh o y7fazkom o ykhalekom la ba3d

SimSim said...

Anonymous: thank u soo much for ur nice da3wa and wish u the same ... and about what u said it's absolutly right and not only in the airports .. it's every where !

allah be3een

Anonymous said...

I just wrote one about airports too. :'(

May God bless you in this new endeavor. The arrival of Facebook has really eased some of the loss and separation as you can stay in touch. I will pray for you. :)