Friday, November 14, 2008

حملة أقم صلاتك

althu I do pray - al7amdolellah and I do my best not to miss a prayer but today after i watched the aqim salatak add. part 2 on mbc i really freaked out and felt my body was Shivering and to tell u the truth it's still ....

part one is touchy; teachs us not to speed and to live our life doing something worthy, but part 2 (sadly i couldn't find it on the net) is really scary or should I say impressive !! it makes u feel that it might be u .... we all should thank and support the guys behind this great project and don't let their work goes for nothing .... pray before every body pray on u ....

i will be posting part 2 when i find it on the net .... this is part 1 in case u haven't seen it yet ....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"ina al sala tanha 3an el fa7sha2 wal munkar" -- And I want that... I really try to keep on top of it.

I have this new idea :S ino okay, I pray now... I used to not pray, God will punish me for the days I missed.. so, when my time allows.. I pray my fard+sunna and repeat again as a makeup for one I missed before lol.

The ads ARE moving! bless bless ;]

Anonymous said...

lovely commercials.. i posted them in my facebook profile :) Allah yihdeena o ythabbetna inshalla. thanks for sharing sweetie.

p.s. i miss you

SimSim said...

batoul: from what i know wallahoo a3laam akeed that u don't have to pray what u missed ... just pray all alforood from now on and allah will forgive u sweetie ... what u pray extra now :D is just nawafeel and again allah a3laam ... keef ya3nee moving ? :D

SimSim said...

suhad: do u have part 2 ? i just saw it once on the TV ... sheklee bedde a3mel activation laa my acount 3al face book :P

ur welcome yaa 3asal and i miss u mmmooorrreeee :hug:

Anonymous said...

sweetie all the 3 parts are there in the link from your post.. just click on the previous videos and you'll find them. im not sure if they're on youtube though xxx

maroo said...

great topic .. its really important to talk about these issues ..
sub7an alla . life without sallah means nth !!!
thx aloot :)

SimSim said...

suhad: yeslamooo ... yaa i can see them now and they r on you tube alsoooo ...

maroo: u r totally right and thanx :)