- 2 and a half cups of flour
- 3 eggs
- One big spoon of backing powder
- One small spoon of vanilla
- ½ cup of yogurt
- One cup of sugar
- ½ cup of corn oil
- Chocolate chips , raisin or u can use any kind of chocolate u have but chopped
Mix together the eggs, vanilla, sugar, oil.
In another bowl, mix together the flour and backing powder
Gradually add the flour to the mixture and at the end add the yogurt
the mixture should stay thick.
Preheat your oven to 250°C
Now u have to have cake cases, fill each cup two-thirds full and it would be perfect if u have mold for the cases …..
* if u don’t have mold u can use the regular pan but they won’t be shaped like the once in the mold but they will taste good as well :D (we have one mold at home so I use both)
Add the chocolate chips, m&ms, raisin or what ever u want on the top.
Bake at 150°C for about 30 minutes (put the pans in the middle of the oven) keep watching them until they turn to golden brown