Monday, September 10, 2007

Nose Tag!

Jood tagged me (7atta w ana mesh hoon :D ) but it's a nice tag and since I am here and have net now I will answer it :P


Tag Rules:

1- A link to the one who tagged you
2- List out at least your fav. 5 smells
3- Tag at least 3
4- Any language
5- Photos is a must :ch:


1- I did :P



2- ok


* I adore the smell of the air when it first rain




* The smell of apple in all it's kind .... cooked, juice and even apple pies

* The smell of little babies; when they r in their first 4 months re7et-hom betjannen :P



* and of course the smell of coffee .... yummeee


* the smell of lavender especially in detergents ....

I will tag Ramiz, Nana and Wafa hope they were not :)

2 comments:

Qabbani said...

hmm , finaly u answer it :D



yallah then answer the 2nd tag :D its been a week

here

http://muoffaq.qabbani.net/2007/08/31/tag-5/

SimSim said...

40 Qs ??? yabayeeeeeeeeeeeee looool

ok amree la allah :D