Here is My recipe and I hope u like it
- 4 packs of powder cream (Dream whip or Foster Clarks)
- Gelatin Dessert (Lemon Flavor)
- 12 squares of Kiri cheese
- Blueberry topping 600 g
- Digestive biscuits 400 g
- 2 tea cups of cold water (u can add a little bet more if u need)
- Butter 100 g
- grind the biscuits until becoming soft, add milted butter and then heat for few minutes until it becomes goldy and smells good, then arrange in a special tray for cheese cake, put in the freg. for few minutes
- In a Bowl add milk and few drops of lemon to the 4 packs of the whipping cream and mix for 5 minutes ..... the more milk u add the more cream u will get; more volume. then put in the freg.
- In the blinder mix the gelatin (Gelo powder) with the cold water and the 12 squares of the cheese.
- get the bowl of cream from the freg and then add to it the mixture from the blinder and mix very good (use a hand mixer)
- arrange the mixture on the biscuits and place in the freg. at least for 24 hours before serving
- add the blubbery topping when serve ....... sa7teen w 3afyeeh