Saturday, February 28, 2009

Depressed

I had this feeling a while ago and I don't know why !! ..... sadly i can't make it go away ..... he called to check on me as always ... during our conversation i paused for a while ..... what's wrong honey ? I can feel sadness in ur voice !!
nothing forget about it I am fine ..... he kept asking and asking !! and had no answer from me ... that drove him crazy .... OK call me when u r ready to talk .....

and i don't feel like calling him or calling/talking to any body ...... It's a bad feeling and i hope it will be gone soon .....


I just don't know how !!

6 comments:

KJ said...

Being upset and angry and depressed need their time to solve themselves. You can help it by involving yourself in things you love and like.

You can tell the guy, instead of forcing you to talk, you two can go out for a walk or lunch.. and you will find that slowly you will talk bits and pieces :)

maroo said...

ohh honey , take it easy .. every1 of us might pass through this "depression phase" , but if there wasn't a real issue inside you that u can't tell ur partner about , be sure that every thing is gonna be ok , but if there was sth inside you just be brave and share it with him , maybe he can help you in any way.. things look pretty much easier when we discuss them ..
best wishes sweety

SimSim said...

KJ: u r right ....

and Oh i wish i can see him and we set together ... maybe this is one of the things that made me more sad ... my fiance is away althu we talk daily but i just miss his presence ...when he is around it's easier to talk ...

thanx KJ

SimSim said...

maroo: I know but i don't even feel like talking :(

Anonymous said...

we need the hug smiley here!

SimSim said...

loolt: yes we do :(

u r so sweet :hug: